The aim of Short-Term Scientific Missions (STSM) was to contribute to the scientific objectives of COST-TERRA by providing financing to enable researchers to visit an institution (university, company, R&D laboratory, etc) in another participating country.
STSMs financed by COST-TERRA:
- Mr. Vladislav Fomin (LTU) to Lapenraanta University, Finland;
- Mr. Maximilian Sandmann (NL) to IBBT-VUB, Belgium;
- Mr. Keith Nolan (IRL) to IBBT-VUB, Belgium.
- Mr. Jacek Kibilda (POL) to CTVR, Ireland;
- Mr. Jan-Willem van Bloem (NL) to BT, UK (2 missions);
- Ms. Gintare Sukareviciene (LTU) to IBBT-VUB, Belgium;
- Mr. Oliver Holland (UK) to Sapienza University Rome, Italy;
- Mr. Leo Fulvio Minervini (IT) to Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania.
- Mr. Yoram Haddad (IL) to LINCS lab, France;
- Mr. Moshe Masonta (ZA) to Poznan University of Technology, Poland;
- Mr. Dainius Jankunas (LTU) to Oslo University Hospital, Norway;
- Mr. Arturo Basaure (FI) to KCL, UK;
- Mr. Norberto Barroca (PT) to Alexander TEI of Thessaloniki, Greece;
- Mr. Michal Szydelko (PL) to Sapienza University Rome, Italy.
- Mr. Yisroel Mirsky (IL) to KCL, UK;
- Mr. Evaldas Stankevicius (LTU) to CNAM, France;
- Ms. Gintare Sukareviciene (LTU) to TUAS, Finland;
- Mr. Vladislav Fomin (LTU) to TUAS, Finland;
- Mr. Arturo Basaure (FIN) to KCL, UK;
- Ms. Vania Goncalves (POR) to VTT, Finland;
- Mr. Tomas Cuzanauskas (LTU) to Rome Sapienza, Italy;
- Mr. Raul Chavez-Santiago (NOR) to JCT, Israel;
- Mr. Leo Fulvio Minervini (ITA) to VTT, Finland.